Dryer Vent Replacement
You may need to replace your dryer vent if you notice any of the following signs:
- Visible damage: If you see cracks, holes, or other damage to your dryer vent, it may need to be replaced. This can be a sign of wear and tear, corrosion, or other types of damage.
- Poor airflow: If your dryer isn’t drying clothes as quickly or effectively as it used to, it may be due to poor airflow caused by a clogged or damaged dryer vent.
- Excessive lint buildup: If you notice an excessive amount of lint accumulating around the dryer or vent area, it may be a sign that your dryer vent needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Pest infestations: A damaged or broken dryer vent can provide a convenient entry point for pests such as rodents, birds, or insects. If you suspect a pest infestation, it’s important to have your dryer vent inspected and replaced as needed to prevent further problems.
- Age: Over time, dryer vents can become worn and degraded, making them less effective at venting hot air and moisture from the dryer. If your dryer vent is more than 10 years old, it may be time to consider replacing it.
It’s important to have your dryer vent inspected regularly to ensure that it’s functioning properly and safely. A licensed professional can advise you on the best course of action if your dryer vent needs to be replaced.
NEED SERVICE? PLEASE SEND US
A SERVICE REQUEST VIA THE LINK BELOW.