Indoor Air Quality
House too dry? Have Allergies? We offer an array of services to help improve the air quality in your home.
From controlling the humidity to cutting down on allergens, we have you covered. Call us today. Allergy season brings allergens into our homes and we breathe that air.
Some of us have seasonal hay fever while others of us struggle daily with the allergens that float around in the air we breathe. There are several ways to filter that air so that it is clean of allergens and Perfect Temp can help you figure out the best system for your home and your loved ones.
Some of the options are air filtration systems, electronic air cleaners, UV lighting and special filters that go into your A/C and Heating systems. A great client would be the friend that has been suffering from allergies.
There are three main ways to clean the air in your home.
- Changing your Filters every 3 months - Or getting a high efficiency air filter
- Using a Reme Halo UV Light
- Using an Electronic Air Cleaner
High Efficiency Air Filters
- Improved indoor air quality: High-efficiency air filters can remove a significant amount of airborne particles, improving the air quality in your home.
- Reduced allergens: If you or someone in your household suffers from allergies, a high-efficiency air filter can help reduce the amount of allergens in the air.
- Longer lifespan for HVAC equipment: High-efficiency air filters can help protect your HVAC equipment from dirt and debris, which can extend its lifespan and reduce the need for costly repairs.
- Energy savings: A clean air filter can help your HVAC system run more efficiently, reducing energy usage and lowering your utility bills.
Reme Halo UV Light
Electronic Air Cleaners
NEED SERVICE? PLEASE SEND US
A SERVICE REQUEST VIA THE LINK BELOW.